Interviews, commentary and reviews
Writing has always been a passion for me and I am very lucky to be able to do a lot more of it in this stage of my career. As you will see from the other pages in this section I try to keep myself busy!
- I’ve recently released my first title in the personal development space – Do One Thing – published on Pearson.
- I was honoured to have co-written the award-winning Sustainable Marketing with my amazing co-authors, Michele Carville and Gemma Butler.
- I am a regular contributor to Forbes, covering innovation, entrepreneurship and the very latest in consumer trends.
- I have also written for publications such as Entrepreneur, Fast Company, VentureBeat, Econsultancy and Thrive Global.
- I am multi-award winning academic researcher and writer
- I also do B2C and B2B copywriting for events, brochures, whitepapers and bids
Please get in touch with me if I can help you with any of the above.
Action planning: Career coaching involves creating a step-by-step action plan that outlines the necessary steps to achieve the individual’s career goals. This includes identifying potential obstacles and developing strategies to overcome them, as well as setting timelines and benchmarks to measure progress.